Conditions for events according to Decree no. 223 in connection with Covid-19
The event is only open to people who are either vaccinated or have a negative test for Covid-19.
A vaccinated person is:
• at least 14 days after the second dose of vaccine (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Sputnik V);
• at least 21 days after the single vaccine (Johnson & Johnson);
• at least 14 days after the first dose of the vaccine, if she has overcome Covid-19 and has not passed 180 days since
• immediately after the first dose of a Covid-19 vaccine with a single-dose or double-dose schedule - temporarily valid until 9 August
The vaccinated person will have to prove so, with an EU Digital COVID card (printed or in the GreenPass application) or a national vaccination certificate with a QR code.
Exception from vaccination is granted to persons who have overcome COVID-19 in a period not more than 180 days ago. That is, before 1.2.2021. This fact must be proven by a doctor's certificate. You can download a confirmation sample HERE
A Covid -19 tested person has:
• a negative RT-PCR / LAMP test result not older than 72 hours
• a negative AG test result not older than 24 hours.
During the race pack pick-up, the tested person will have to prove himself / herself with an SMS confirmation, or a printed confirmation, or an EU Digital COVID card in the GreenPass application.
In the event that the current situation associated with the spread of COVID-19 will require the introduction of measures in accordance with current regulations of the Chief Hygienist of the Slovak Republic and the Public Health Office of the Slovak Republic, competitors' participation in the event may be adjusted by decision of the organizer, or by epidemiological and hygienic rules for the organization of mass sports events.