Situation with Covid-19 is evolving in a way that is absolutely
unpredictable. But what is for sure:
1. Our beloved Baba won’t happen 26.4.2020.
2. We want Baba to take place this year and will do everything to make it happen.
3. The new date won’t be in September, or October 2020.
Unpredictability (and contradictory statement from experts) prevents us to responsibly set a new date, we will not have to defer again. So, we have decided, we will “play it safe” and set the new date then, when we will be 100% sure, we can organize Salomon Baba-Kamzík in full scope.
We want to be totally transparent and already now we can
assure you, the moment we will have new date we shall offer these options to
1. Move the entry fee to the new date in 2020.
2. Move the entry fee to 2021.
3. 75% partial refund (t-shirts and transport we will refund full).
4. Participation in virtual race Salomon Baba-Kamzík 2020.
We will give you more info on these options later. Until then we want to assure you, that we want Baba to happen very much and want to enjoy it with you. And that your entry fee (yes, we still deem it yours) is safe with us, and is not going anywhere.